Promoromthreec Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Malayalam Movie Download Banshee

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b An ex-con assumes the identity of a murdered sheriff in the small town of Banshee, Pennsylvania, where he has some unfinished business.
A man has just been released from jail after serving a 15-year sentence. He sets out to find his former girlfriend, and tracks her down to Banshee, Pennsylvania, a small, peaceful-looking Amish town. When he gets there he is witness to the murder of the newly-arrived Sheriff, Lucas Hood. As he needs to start a new life, and nobody knew what the new Sheriff looked like, he assumes his identity. Little does he realize the danger he has put himself in. Meanwhile, his pre-prison past is catching up with him too.
Interesting show, bad awful cgi, too many sub plots and stories, very predictable at times, casting of bad guys is very poor. The accent and acting of the character Widows Peak (christos Vasilopoulos) is very bad, it reminds me across of a Russian accent combined with Lebanese accent. As faraudio/visual some bad ADR (over dubbing) overall in some scenes the lips don't even match the words heard, sfx remind me of very cookie cutter templates in Maya and Avid. The story so far is not believable at allthere are way too many bad guys in one city and very little police presence. What else is weird is that Anthony Starr does this weird thing with his jaw and he looks swollen. Other than that there's sex,drugs,bad guys,and a town named Banshee.
OK, made it to episode 5,the idea may be good but the story gets more and more preposterous. Nobody in their right mind would believe the new sheriff had any past experience in law enforcement I would really liked to like this series but the more I see the less I like it. You got this guy supposedly trying to not be found but everything he does attracts attention showing him to be anything but having past police work. My feeling is thatthe plot goes on less people will want to watch it and tune out. Season two maybe but that will be when the network cuts it off,said could have been very good but it's a complete let down for anyone with a brain.

"Banshee" airs on the American cable channel Cinemax at 10pm Fridays. The second season begins January 10, 2014. The first season is available for purchase on DVD or Blu-Ray at Amazon.com, or can be purchased for download via Amazon Instant Video.
Biting Elbows: Bad Motherfucker movie in hindi dubbed downloadSpecies II download moviesBatman: Terror of Arkham movie in hindi dubbed downloadHorizon Zero Dawn full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pThe Valley of Vanishing Men full movie in hindi free download hd 720pDeadpool 3 movie in tamil dubbed downloadThe Ballad of Danko Jones song free downloadOblivion full movie torrentSnatched full movie download in hindiEpisode 1.252 download movie free

last edited 217 weeks ago by Promoromthreec
Please log in to post a reply.